EFR32MG Mighty Gecko SoCs - Silicon Labs
Silicon Labs EFR32MG1 Mighty Gecko Wireless SoCs
Silicon Labs EFR32MG Mighty Gecko Wireless System-On-Chip (SoC) devices combine an energy-friendly MCU with a highly integrated radio transceiver capable of supporting Thread, ZigBee, Bluetooth Smart®, or proprietary short-range wireless protocols.
The Internet of Things (IoT) SoC offers industry-leading energy efficiency, a scalable power amplifier, ultra-fast wakeup times, an integrated balun, and no-compromise MCU features.
- 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M4 core with 40MHz maximum operating frequency
- Scalable Memory and Radio configuration options available in several footprint compatible QFN packages
- 12-channel Peripheral Reflex System enabling autonomous interaction of MCU peripherals
- Integrated balun for 2.4GHz and integrated PA with up to 19.5dBm transmit power for 2.4GHz and 20dBm transmit power for Sub-GHz radios
- Autonomous Hardware Crypto Accelerator and Random Number Generator
- Integrated DC/DC with RF noise mitigation
- Connected Home
- Sports and Fitness
- Building Automation
EFR32 Wireless Gecko Block Diagram